Garage boltholes.

I want a bigger shed :!:
heul.gif

I've got a converted outside loo. When we bought the house the loo shed was full of rubbish. Cleaned it all out. Toilet had been removed and capped. Stick stuck in ground. Me pull stick. Water flood loo shed. Lazy beggars had just cut mains supply to cistern at floor level and rammed big stick in the mains pipe to turn the water off.

Have now replasterewd the shed, painted it. Nailed up my Tour of Britain road sign, built a frame that takes the three bikes upright. Lock fitting attached to the walls. Solar powered lighting fitted, as well as the all important burglar alarm.

There is even a secret shelf full of bottles of GT85, Finish Line Ecotech etc.

Too small to sit inside, the spiders would scare me anyway. But I can put the track pump in there. At the moment there are two ringle bottle cages spread about on the floor too.

A garage, I dream of a garage. Especially as there is afirm advertising in the weekend papers about fitted garage units.

as well as this i've got a big shed full of stuff (crap)

mike(too much stuff)

Mike
That garage is a mess. I'll do you a favour and keep the Blade running over Winter (Kwak as well but just cos' I'm a nice guy).

P.S. My Bandit 's in storage for the Winter (not normal practice but the new kid means I'm confined to the car) do you have any tips for bringing a bike out of hibernation in the Spring?

yup the wife's away for the weekend so the cleanup begins
as for the kwack its a kawazuki
as for winter layup i usually just fire them up every couple of weeks
if this is not an option run the motor with the fuel turned off to empty
the carbs and get an optimate (trickle) charger for your battery
mike

Back