1991 GT Tequesta 18" SOLD

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD

For sale my fully restored 1991 GT Tequesta in 18". In a lovely spatter blue finish. Appears it had a good life with little use, tyres, pads and grips are the original.

I stripped this down and cleaned, de-greased and re-greased every bit, its now in a lovely physical and mechanical condition.

Only bits I replaced were the brake and gear inner cables, saddle with a new retro look rivetted Dawes one with white logos cleaned off and the chain which although not worn I replaced with a new KMC model.

I'm after £150 collected from Kent or £175 posted in the UK. Can post internationally as well at cost.

Catalogue:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/6 ... 91_USA.pdf

Resto:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=361905&hilit=1991+GT+Tequesta

Re: 1991 GT Tequesta 18"

So beautiful! Oh how I drooled over that year's GT catalogue. Wish I could justify buying it!!

johndeverill":prpq1w88 said:
So beautiful! Oh how I drooled over that year's GT catalogue. Wish I could justify buying it!!

You can't get much for £150 nowadays. I've paid more than that for a set of cantis :facepalm:

I do payment in instalments and can post the bike now on trust if it helps.

This lady deserves a loving home.

Hi,

Thanks for the offer but it is a space issue.....and my sensible head kicked in!!

I'm sure she will find a loving home though!

Cheers

John

Just a shame it's not a 16" as it was one of my good friends first proper MTB - identical to yours :) He'd have had it like a shot otherwise.

tonybrown5":271ebpus said:
Just a shame it's not a 16" as it was one of my good friends first proper MTB - identical to yours :) He'd have had it like a shot otherwise.

Stem goes right down as does saddle, I ride 16"-18" bikes at 5 11".

Back