My Sintesi - built entirely with bits off Retrobike!

I like that an awful lot. Well done there.

My only comment would be the tyres/wheels. They look too bulky. Silver rims would be better IMO.

wow, you just cheered me up. i have a ducati race bike and was unsure who made the frame, as ducati produce some frames(at the cagiva factory) some are made by pierobon, and some by verlicchi. i didnt know who made mine, but it has the same monicker on it as the one on you headtude gusset, so i guess its a verlicchi produced frame! cool as f^ck as i can now get on and order some stickers! tasty http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Verlicch ... enameZWD2V

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's a '98 I believe.

Thanks for the comments, I'm thinking maybe butterscotch Psychos and silver rims for it?

It's at my LBS having the brakes bled, then it's game on to prove my lack of fitness!

frogracer":399a4suj said:
Pickle":399a4suj said:
Who did you get the pedals off? I wonder if they are my old ones! :LOL:
The pedals came from Xizang - I used a pair of new cages I found and rebuilt the bearings and cleaned them up.

Cleaned up is an understatement :shock:

Really nice build fella, good job :D

Back