PROFLEX ELASTOMERS

I am 12 stone.

The damper unit does have ali cups for the elastomer to sit in, so thats fine. It has a little top out assembly too burried up inside the yoke of the seat stays.

I am not able to get a pic posted today sorry.

Does the £15 get me 1 or 2 pieces? I am wondering if I can turn down a piece to make the top out bumper

£15.00 for the one ( includes postage )

if you can get me the measurements for the top out piece , may well have some of that here too

will throw that in for free

Will get exact measurments to you as soon as I can, hopefully later today.

very much appreciated.

If you PM me your details/paypal/what ever, I can get payment off to you asap.

Thanks.

I will put a few pictures up as soon as I can.

SLIM":1qhiw7nk said:
how much bigger ?

i guess its an ods

the cups will keep it in place , i cut them about 5 mm longer than they needed to be , so you can put more preload on them

not sure you could put anything in there ??

Yup it's an ODS (I think - it's bl**dy cold out there!); about 4 or 5mm space in there... Figure it should hold up though. Also, the girvin fork's only got one elastomer - I'm sure I can use the 2 you sent with a spacer between em though :) Yup - the 854 frame arrived today, so I can get the 856 all built up & enjoy!

jez-2-many-bikes":1vvam444 said:
So u got it ok Zig?

Yup! Cheers! :D (Sorry, meant to PM you too...)

Now if only I didn't have to go up to London this weekend, I could get some good riding in!

Measurements....

Slim,

the damper assembly has a "gap" between the ali discs where the elastomer fits of 40mm length and 42mm diamater, with a 13mm hole through the middle.

The top out bumper I mentioned before can be made from a couple of discs of inner tube - it realy is only a 4mm thick disc.

Cheers!

i have some elastomers that might fit for the small part

they have a 16 mm outer dia and a 6 mm internal hole

cutting them to 4 mm might be tricky , but can try if you want

let me know the outer dia on the small one

Back