Lovely wheel set Hope Titanium and XTR M900 Mavic M231 SOLD

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hey guys, got a lovely pair of complete wheels to go. Label States 'Phil Sherwood' so guess whoever he is he hand built them?

Front is a Hope Titanium with turquoise blue flanges on a silver Mavic M231.

Rear is a Shimano XTR M900 on a matching Mavic M231 complete with Shimano red label 8 speed Hyperglide cassette.

Chain also included.

I was going to remove the tubes and tyres to sell separately but I'll include them free to protect the wheels in transit, that said they are as new Hutchinson Spiders so nice tyres.

The hubs are in great condition and both run lovely and smoothly, the freewheel is good, the cassette has lots of life left. The rims are nice and true without damage and the braking surfaces have very little use.

£90 posted in the UK but happy to post within Europe.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

depends how you look at it as I've seen front hope hubs on bolt up wheels sell for a fraction of the price as I presume it's the hope rear hub that massively bumps the price up. I don't need a rear.

If I hadn't of just bought some rims I would have had yours though but I'll stick to my original plans now

Re: Re:

MatBH5":2gc04vcj said:
Decent wheels at a good price, i'd say.

i didn't say they weren't, all I said is I need a similar front hub as I've got the rims I need. It was only a comment and nothing to do with whatever they are attached to or the price.

tbh if I came across another frame set I would be interested in these.

Re:

Sorry Kalex, wasn't aimed at you. I do have a front Hope hub (in a wheel), but the err... skinnier type than this. Could be 'made' spare if you are interested. PM me as otherwise we are hijacking the thread - but have a free bump.

Re: Lovely wheel set Hope Titanium and XTR M900 on Mavic M231

Hope you find one Kalex or come to a deal with MatBH5.

All exposure is good right ? ;)

Latest posts

Back