Coleman feedback

Re:

Adrian came to my rescue again, enabling me to complete my Suntour XCD groupset. Kindly did me a good deal on the price too. Always a top bloke to deal with :D

Re:

Sold me an XTR groupset. Can't fault the transaction; a fair price, great comms and items arrived swiftly and well packaged. Thank you.

Re:

I bought some handlebars from Adrian. Came nicely wrapped, promptly and in great condition. Many thanks! :D

Re:

Thanks Adrian, prestige arrived safely, sorry for late reply been cycle touring for almost a month..can't wait to get it built up, but thanks for your prompt delivery with it.

Cheers

Calum :D

Re:

A pair of NOS Specialized GX26's arrived in this morning's post. One less item to get for the Mountain Klein :cool: .

Thanks Adrian

Adrian sold me some awesome kit, including a Merlin frame and Bontrager forks. It came safely packed and in excellent condition. Great comms kept me updated at all time too. Thanks very much!

Purchased a Orange Vit T2 frame and as advertised it's in great condition.

I'm very happy, Cheers Coleman.

Bought a lovely Dave Yates frame from Adrian and it was posted really quickly and was very securely packaged. Overall a great transaction and a bloody nice chap as well 👍

Latest posts

Back