Retrobike Meet NW England - September 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJN":q8ffdejg said:
Surely full suss is just cheatin :D

The only hardtail I have at the moment is my Avalanche, and I'm not allowed to bring that, something about it being 'modern' ;)

Mark Sinetti has kindly pointed me in this direction. Mostly a newbie on here still really and quite rusty if I'm honest, my regular biking comprises of a short sprint on my Revolution courier to work, however... I could be pushed to finish my Muddy Fox in time for this, only really need a bottom bracket a chain and tyres. :D

Doubt i can afford to stay over, its a wicked month but i'll try come along for the ride and that! :D

Ok Mark i've got one 68 x 122 square taper. It's not in the greatest of states though. The plastic collar tool faces are burred and the spindle rotation ain't exactly XTR. Feel under no obligation Mark £2 posted.

reanimation":2ljdc2m9 said:
according to the thread i started in general, 122 axle, and 68 shell i think i measured. :)

I think I have one of those if Sinnetts is no good. I can't be at Peaks this year but would be great to help another newish member get to the ride :D

cheers for the community spirit guys :)

crc, and wiggle are out of stock, so may see if my mates hellfrauds discount helps on saturday first, will get in contact if i need yours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back