kona cinder cone 1995

cyclerelic

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hello here my cinder cone allmost built now waiting on chain rings etc
i have a 94 to thats in need of a a re build to
and sorry i peeled off decals with girl freinds hair dryer i like the plain look
and the kona frames are so nice to look at theres no need to slap all over them the make ..it will soon be built i can wait thanks to all on here thats helped me out

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,565
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,563
hair dryer

yep i know sorry some people love frame decals i never have i peeled them off all my cycles even my mint green yellow paint splatter kona from years ago a tip is to use a hair dryer and lighter fluid
:oops: ;) sorry to offend one les car an all :LOL:

I absolutely agree with the OP. Decals are naff. Anyone who doesn't know won't understand, and anyone who does know doesn't need decals.

The biggest and best cars on the autobahn always seem to be the de-badged ones.

ah long stems

are cool! I'm gonna stick my frame all up, cause my paintjob isn't topnotch, didn't get the clear coat to work properly, it looks nice now but will not last. =stickers

Re: ah long stems

captain8track":32zs88ps said:
are cool! I'm gonna stick my frame all up, cause my paintjob isn't topnotch, didn't get the clear coat to work properly, it looks nice now but will not last. =stickers

OK, you are allowed one retrobike sticker.

green seat post

green use post anyone got one would love one i have blue and prrple not grren green bars to cheers all

Re: hair dryer

cyclerelic":1gpgd3r1 said:
yep i know sorry some people love frame decals i never have i peeled them off all my cycles even my mint green yellow paint splatter kona from years ago a tip is to use a hair dryer and lighter fluid
:oops: ;) sorry to offend one les car an all :LOL:

But the yellow spatter paint is on top of the decals on those Pistachio green Explosifs - this is sacrilege :evil: :evil:

Back