The 50 worst cars of all time; and your top 3 favourite cars

Corvair was a nice looking car though- nicely proportioned. Sure it went backwards through hedges but so do 911s and we all love em all the more for it;-)

Just thought of my most hated car- the citroen xsara picasso. I forever find myself staring past the ugly arse of one whilst at 28 mph on a favourite bit of road. Imagine getting stuck behind Stephen Hawking in his wheelchair down your favorite bit of singletrack- thats how much they piss me off. Those people made the SM and the DS for gods sake!

Dr S":38dvay4f said:
Corvair was a nice looking car though- nicely proportioned. Sure it went backwards through hedges but so do 911s and we all love em all the more for it;-)

we drove the 911 RS 2.7 '71 (yellow, the only one which left the factory with a factory duck tail) with bags of sand in the front to keep it on the road

I have voted for the cars that would make me happy driving and not the obvious Mercedes gullwing or Ferrari 250 cos they are loads of cash answer.

Retro. in no order

1 VW Type 34 Razoredge Ghia

2 Skoda 110r with Porsche power!

3 Audi RS2 Avant

Modern. in no order

1 Alfa Romeo Brera

2 Audi R8

3 Fiat 500 Abarth

And as for my next car, it will be an Audi S2 Coupe. Always looking for the ONE!

Yes i know i'm odd!

Cheers,Al

my favourite car to drive would be an ex army issue hummer with removable doors and anti mine armour plating.......would love to use it in the school run just so all those darn chelsea tractors with tinky winky in the back would get out of my way for a change...(im lucky i can walk my kids to school as we live just round the corner)...

Allow me to change the rules a little as i hate modern cars- I'll replace modern with competition cars.

Retro
1. Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona Coupe, plexiglass model in Metalic brown.
2. Alfa Romeo TZ2
3. Ferrari 250 GT swb

Race cars-
1. Ferrari 512S
2. Lola T70 Spyder
3. Porsche 908/6

My next car is going to be a Lotus Eleven with a Coventry Climax engine, on wires with the fin behind the driver. Wanted one since I found a Dinky model in the back garden aged 5- and yes I still have it!

Dr S":11oriocs said:
Allow me to change the rules a little as i hate modern cars- I'll replace modern with competition cars.

Retro
1. Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona Coupe, plexiglass model in Metalic brown.
2. Alfa Romeo TZ2
3. Ferrari 250 GT swb

Race cars-
1. Ferrari 512S
2. Lola T70 Spyder

You would like it round my fathers business Dr S, he had two 250 swb's in the other day (the guy who owns JCB and his son own them) and regularly has some T70's, mclaren v8 etc.

Whats your dads name? I night know him!
Sir Anthony has some nice cars- the little yellow Chevron that they ran at Le Mans last week being my favourite- I need that car!

My next car (next car? :? ) will be another Saab 900. A Borgward Isabella would also be nice, but hasn't great bicycle carrying capacities.

Isabella mmmmmmmm!

Get someone else to carry the bikes.

Al. :D

Back