Not Cliff!

badnewsbrown13":3or4bu5s said:
How long before Brucey and Cheggers are hit by the Saville Squad??

I can just imagine Brucie getting doorstepped by the local CID:

"Nice to see you....to see you, nice! Now let's meet the eight who are going to investigate", etc.

David

badnewsbrown13":lo9pw1hl said:
How long before Brucey and Cheggers are hit by the Saville Squad??

My money's on Brucie being safe. He had a way with adult female beauties, hopefully nothing untoward. Cheggers is just a self deprecating fool - I hope :shock: . As for Cliff, never could stand him but as a man who promulgates Christian values, he should be treated with the special contempt he deserves, IF found guilty. Ie a cramped cell with Charles Bronson.

The series of 'stars' gets longer - Private Eye did a satirical piece relating to 'The Seventies' getting arrested - seems to be coming true. I await news of Play School and Vision On etc etc

Richard

TGR":191nn59t said:
The series of 'stars' gets longer - Private Eye did a satirical piece relating to 'The Seventies' getting arrested - seems to be coming true. I await news of Play School and Vision On etc etc

Richard

That Humpty off of Play School always did look a bit of a wrong 'un...."let's take a look through the barred window" ;)

If 'The 70s' did get arrested, would The Sweeney have to get their own trousers on and nick themselves?

David

Big Ted and Little Ted seemed overly friendly to me.

Next thing will be Sooty (why do I think I have seen a cartoon in relation to that recently?)

Cancel the Seventies - wipe it from history - and I lose 10 years of my youth - as would a load of RBers.

Richard

Back