• Shutter's 1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • SYN-CROSSIS 1989 YETI FRO

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • landsbee`s 1989 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer

Votes: 35 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the Funk and WTR, but I'm a sucker for a steel rigid with all black parts.
So voted WTR, allthough I would have gone for black XT cranks, then it would be perfect

Jamis Diablo":zerwetg9 said:
I love the Funk and WTR, but I'm a sucker for a steel rigid with all black parts.
So voted WTR, allthough I would have gone for black XT cranks, then it would be perfect

I agree, the black XT cranks on the WTR would really finish it off. SYN-CROSSIS's 1989 YETI FRO looks amazing with the black FC-M730 crankset... it wouldn't be the same with the silver.

The WTR is amazing regardless.... just cosmetic personal choices. Everyone's taste is different.

Love the Yates :cool: , I just wish it was rigid up front, the white Yeti looks a classy ride too but I have to follow my heart with this one.

The Retrotec is a beautiful rare beast and I would love one myself ..... decided.

RBG

The dale looks like it could tell a thousand stories and I love the patina (war wounds) on the other end of the scale the Wtr scratches my itch for condition, plus the fact having owned one I know they're a great riding bike

Gonna have to think about this one

Re:

troje's Rocky mountain nearly made me wee.... :shock:

al.

Re:

Well done Gio.

Nice to see the old 'dale pulling in a few votes too :D

Back