Intense 5.5 EVP

This bike was a genius find, and with one go on it up the rod even with 2.5 DH Maxxis I couldn't believe how fast and light it was! Changed my views on Full Sus it did. What a machine, a keeper!! The saucy boutique bits are the icing and cherry on the cake.

Well it looks immense and i really love how natural the geometry come's across and i can't believe how messy your lawn looks but if i'm honest i can't stand gardening either :LOL: ..

Re:

Once I hit my sixties and can't pedal uphill any longer I may just decide to take up gardening, but until then it will remain as a space for cleaning my bikes and kicking a football around with my daughter. I'll maybe consider cutting the grass from time to time, but other than that I can't see myself committing anymore time to it.

Kind Regards

Liam

I think it could do with a nice paved area just big enough for a bike stand and table to put your beer on while working on your bikes and what makes you think you'll not be able to pedal up hill when you get in your 60's as i'm not planing on giving up until i can no longer breath lol .

Regards Muddy

Back