Paloma faith.......

feetabix

Retrobike Rider
.......claims that 'only love hurts like this'........

.......she clearly has never slipped whilst torquing up a pedal spindle using a shite spanner!.......

.......or, for that matter, taken a frayed cable unwittingly thrust betwixt little and ring finger!........

Or taken her knuckle off on the chain rings when trying to remove a pedal.

I agree, I've deffo suffered more pain from two wheels than I've ever done with any broken heart :roll: :oops:

Alison

Not many people know about life till they join retrobike become almost bankrupt and start having to mug oldies on pension day outside the post office for just ONE more set of wheels :LOL: knowing that just one more is never going to be enough :oops:

Alison

feetabix":h7u3ksmv said:

.......she clearly has never slipped whilst torquing up a pedal spindle using a shite spanner!.......

.......or, for that matter, taken a frayed cable unwittingly thrust betwixt little and ring finger!........

I bet she cannot wheeze like you where cycling up past 19gales far shop last sunday.that sounded like pain :D

matthew71":18u901i6 said:
feetabix":18u901i6 said:

I bet she cannot wheeze like you where cycling up past 19gales far shop last sunday.that sounded like pain :D
If you get a job like the rest of us then I may have a chance to keep up with you!.......

Back