Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

gump":g7eqwmwg said:
so all that north shore stuff is what you do on a Thu eve?
Well impressed :D

we do a few laps of the XC circuits and then usually hit the 4X and Dual Slalom courses and then the Northshore areas for a play.

what time do you meet up? How long for? postcode?

Might see if I can blast down after work one week for play.. :)

gump":149ohtns said:
what time do you meet up? How long for? postcode?

Might see if I can blast down after work one week for play.. :)

Meet at 6. Usually there until at least 8 to 830. Bring some lights and we can ride later, make it worthwhile.

Postcode? No idea. You'll need to go to M1 J12 and then follow signs for Shefford. 15 mins from M1.

gump":3h74qkzc said:
arse, looks a bit un-doable for an eve :?

Andy, once stuff settles down at Chez Pickle, I'm planning on hooking up with Kev for a Sat or Sun play at Chicksands as its a pleasant (boring) 2hr trip to his for me.

Maybe we can all organise something???

Maybe I'll ride modern and make it a 'proper session' :cool:

Maybe I'll ride modern and make it a 'proper session'

:shock: :shock: :shock: actually, assuming you don't want to do big air and other such silliness I reckon a rigid/hardtail with bar-ends is actually better around Chicky....ideal for blasting up the short sharp climbs that the yoof push up ;)

jango":d3dx19pz said:
Maybe I'll ride modern and make it a 'proper session'

:shock: :shock: :shock: actually, assuming you don't want to do big air and other such silliness I reckon a rigid/hardtail with bar-ends is actually better around Chicky....ideal for blasting up the short sharp climbs that the yoof push up ;)

Cool! I do like my hardtail ;)

Be good to have a mini-retro gathering :cool:

it is about 2 hours for me , so should be able to join you .

I though it was only a 3.5 miles loop ??

ahhhh...an outsider......loops within loops......... ;)

........with a good deal of other stuff thrown in for good measure, plenty to keep one amused for a good few hours and to want to come back for more :D

jango":ekex21is said:

ahhhh...an outsider......loops within loops......... ;)

........with a good deal of other stuff thrown in for good measure, plenty to keep one amused for a good few hours and to want to come back for more :D

As with skiing and boarding - off-piste is where its at!

Hope it stays dry today :?

Latest posts

Back