DBR Axis TT (Team Titanium)

ishaw":1yierjl1 said:
As far as I'm aware it's an 18, possibly 19. I'll measure and confirm tomorrow.

Head tube is visible longer on Your,on mine is 140mm. If they did not change geometry between 93-94 I think bigger frame.
Not that it makes so much difference in Ti weight, but having bigger frame, lighter bike is nice score. :) Not that we competing ;) Thank You for reply.

Re:

A few updates - saddle now a grey flite, grips are now grey ules.

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 531
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 531
  • IMAG0385.jpg
    IMAG0385.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 529
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 530
Re:

Nice looking steed Ian, Allen bolt Ti skewers will lose you some more weight, as would a smaller road 12-26 cassette and short cage mech.
XTR M95* is not a light group, by any means, but reliable. Tyres need a look, as weight here really slows things down, go for some 1.9 folders and supersonic or Latex tubes too?

Re:

OMFG....That looks awesome with the Grey....Bloody love it Ian. The forks the Bar ends, the purple everything matches now.. love it.

:D

Cheers for the comments. It certainly has turned into quite a nice looking bike, but it also rides well too. I think that unless I really want to shed weight, she'll be staying like this for a while.

I'm actually so pleased with my crop of riders that I've list a bit of interest in my other projects. Maybe 4 bikes is all a grown man needs??

Re:

Updated the build, now sporting some RC31 ti forks, Odyssey Ti brake booster and some grey/black WTB velociraptor tyres:

file.php

file.php

file.php

Certainly the nicest bike the tyres have been on for a long time. Last used on my son's commuter Marin in Southampton.

Back