2001 Kona Kilauea - JPS Special

Jeez... £320?

Makes me pleased with the £45 I paid for my frame.... good effort! Like the subtle colour coding
Frame is VERY underated, and has a Q factor, partly due to is not appearing in the product catalogue, and only available as frame only from shops

G

Thanks G!

Yes, quite pleased with that.

It's a lovely bike and I'll be sad to see it go but the guy who bought it says he's taking it on a big adventure. The last one he did was High Atlas in Morocco - so it'll be having a nicer life that sitting in my garage, so that makes me feel a little better!

Keep up the good work on your beauty, she's looking real sweet :D

i REALLY need to update this :shame:

Additions not photographed include:

-Shimano BB7700 Dura-Ace bottom bracket which has sorted the chainline out
-XTR M953 Top Pull-Bottom Swing Front Mech
-Marzocchi Z2 Super Fly's, stripped and powdercoated black, with arch painted gold (spare to be sent to Intrincyle for anodising gold), with custom gold waterslide "Bomber" decals
-Stripped and painted black Easton EC90 bars, in riser and flat flavours depending on usage, with custom gold waterslide "Easton" decals
New XTR cables with Gold end caps

Couple of other odds and sods, like gold chainring bolts, and presta caps

G

Guilty if a lackadaisical approach to image takung anf posting! Due in part to an issue with the paint on my Z2's and not having the time to get the bits over to Rampage for anodising...
That and actually riding as it is

Finger getting pulled out... Promise

I'd love too, but the inlaws are up and there's no way in hell that I'll get a pass for that!

I'll work on it tho... she HAS had a few additions to the handbag collection lately :cool:

G

elPedro666":1sjtr7bv said:
Handbags/leverage :LOL:

Exactly..... :twisted:

What I can say, is that having just weighed it on the packing scales at work, she is 11.2kg. Quite what that is in terms of respectability, I dont know, but that is with porky Z2 Atoms on at present, so reasonably happy

G

Just under 25lb - I'd consider anything under 25 to be light :cool: 23 and you're starting to get weenie! :LOL:

Back