MacRetro Trading Post

One is unhappy :(
Missed out on these today by bidding just a tiny bit too low. Ach well , im sure others will present themselves at a better price :?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231079007118? ... 1423.l2648
They were sitting at £22 with 90 mins remaining to finish at just past 4pm. Not a good time :? so i just had to take a pop at them, im sure you'll agree. Still went for a good price but i couldnt justify that much.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There seems to be an awful lot of ZG brakes appearing on ebay :? For what is a fairly top end item I've saw more in the last year than I've ever saw.

RobMac":2wqi4848 said:
:roll: Andy have you got a road bike?

Ive got 3 ;)
Well frames :D
Coppi alloy triangular section tubing,Sun chromed finish, very nice though no idea of the model and a 1958 flying scot im actually now thinking of selling.
I fancy something big wheeled but ive always been an mtb rider and i cant quite get the momentum to put something roadie together.
Was thinking maybe winning a nice set of brakes would gel me into action.

So this time I mean it! The cull begins. Will be selling>>>>>>

Marin Indian Fire Trail frame
Dekerf mtn frame, busted
Azonic DS1 frame
KHS Montana XT F+F
Gary Fisher HooKooEKoo F+F and bits
Cannondale 3.8 frame
Liyang carbon frame
Klein frame
Kona King poss full bike
Kuwahara
Fireye Fire Sky