Retrobike National Series Rd 7: Forest of Dean ~ 12/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Retrobike National Series Rd 7: Forest of Dean ~ 12/10/1

theredchili":3s2qk0p6 said:
Charlieboy28":3s2qk0p6 said:
im up for this do so love the FOD , anyone dossing in the bunkhouse?

Charlie,drop me a line if your staying local, will meet up for some beers ;)

Yeah, I'm in, no question! It's been on the calendar for so long I kinda forgot to check in here, it was just a done deal ;)

Bunkhouse looks great - I've got a new tent I want to test out but knowing what a complete wuss CB is I guess that'll have to wait...

I will have a few beers from 9Squirrels again and hopefully not be too dodgy to drink a splash of Spence's ale too this time (didn't get ANY at the Peaks :cry: ).

Ooo shoot, a bike, I'd better have a think about that! :oops: :LOL:

cheers dude
I allways get the carparks confused round there think I've been there before hopefully see you all sat
Spence

James. Seems me and Pedro Will be there from Friday Night and staying til Sunday

Anyone else fancy kipping at the bunkhouse. Gonna try and book in an hour or so. ?

Looks like the bunkhouse is full ssoi will get to try out the new tent after all, yippee! :)

Who else is staying over? Hope you're not leaving me alone in the woods with CharlieBonce???

elPedro666":4vzp4467 said:
Looks like the bunkhouse is full ssoi will get to try out the new tent after all, yippee! :)

Who else is staying over? Hope you're not leaving me alone in the woods with CharlieBonce???

Have you tried the rooms in the Pub? We stopped there in the summer pretty damn cheap and the room we stayed in had a double bed and bunk beds?

With lungs like egg white over brillo pad, I'll be jonneyattheback by the feel of it.

I'll be bringing two sets of wheels to sell

Mavic 231 on 130mm OLD black LX

Araya CV something (the concave ones) on 135mm OLD DX - sorry, off the menu, flat spot!

I have some BCX on black 135mm OLD LX instead

plus a few nice parts

legrandefromage":3ixt78zj said:
With lungs like egg white over brillo pad, I'll be jonneyattheback by the feel of it.

Man flu?

legrandefromage":28j3k29d said:

I'll be bringing two sets of wheels to sell

Mavic 231 on 130mm OLD black LX

Araya CV something (the concave ones) on 135mm OLD DX

plus a few nice parts

Dibs on the 130s please. Dave is happy to take them for me. Have sent PM :mrgreen: no more frame stretching!

Count me in too ,any body know what the weather is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back