Upgraded 1999 Kona Cinder Cone - PIC HEAVY - lower price

Still available, now being stored in Walton on Thames. This has got to be a good buy for someone @ £200.

If you packed it up in a box and offered postage this would have sold a long time ago probably for your original asking price ;)

I could deliver it somewhere between west london and Manchester on Sat morning if that works for anyone?

Sorry price is £200; can't reduce any further.

Reluctant to get into the whole packaging, paying for postage, hoping it doesn't get damaged in transit and worrying about getting paid game if I'm honest!

Thanks,

James.

jw191":2t7bcmaw said:
Reluctant to get into the whole packaging, paying for postage, hoping it doesn't get damaged in transit and worrying about getting paid game if I'm honest!

The buyer would usually pay for the bike & postage before you box it up, and you (or they) could arrange a courier to collect & deliver a bike for around £20/25 fully tracked & insured (£500) against loss & damage.
Vastly improves the chances of a sale. ;)

Hi All,

There is some interest in this now and I have a couple of people PM'ing me. Teflonshoey is going to confirm tomorrow if it is a suitable size for him, otherwise first come first served at £200. Sorry, I'm not willing to go lower than £200 collected (or delivered between West London and Manchester on Sat Morning); if I can't get that for it I'll keep it :)

If there are no takers before Saturday, I'll consider posting at the buyers expense in line with suggestions in this thread,

Thanks,

James.

Latest posts

Back