ROCKYMOUNTAIN/Cannondale/Kona/Overburys/Bontrager

Giom6":33535h37 said:
Have you got any bikes left Carl, if the Cannondale goes...? :(

no mate there are still lots and lots..... :oops:

Roberts Yates Tushinghams Muddy foxes etc etc etc, I ought to do a build thread or too for some of them really... :oops:

sinnerman":3nbt17d0 said:

Roberts Yates Tushinghams Muddy foxes etc etc etc, I ought to do a build thread or too for some of them really... :oops:

Glad to hear it mate :)

Would love to see the Tushinghams at some point... :cool:

Giom6":25rbiytn said:
sinnerman":25rbiytn said:

Glad to hear it mate :)

Would love to see the Tushinghams at some point... :cool:

I will eventually do a thread, with all the Muddy foxes, Tushinghams and Oranges together..., it will be a mammoth task no doubt.. :oops:

wired99":2rzo5m8o said:
LOVE that Rocky.. :cool:
Too big for me, and I am totally skint but..... I LOVE that Rocky!

:D

Thank you mate.

Space is the issue.

Anybody interested in the last couple, Rocky Mountain, Kona, Cannondale, Im now Open to offers.... Run out of time, and Space, sadly they gotta go..... :facepalm:

Antstark":dnofso7b said:
Apols if I missed it......but what size is the dale Carl ?

Hi Sorry its an 18".

Its quite nice really, because its a 3.0 series frame, both the sm1000 and the sm2000 are identical in every way. And the Black and white Splash paint work was available for both models, (althougth im told pre-order only when built into an sm1000 model).

So dependant on how you spec it depends on you, DX for an Sm1000, Xt for the Sm2000. The build weight difference could end up as much as 1lb. Of course the model ran for quite a while the main difference for the later model being the inclusion of an Aluminium Pepperoni fork, which would further reduce the weight, simple enough to find and colour match as its simple black, and if wanting to build spec correct I think suntour became an option also.... :cool:

Back