15th September - Glencoe Camp and ride out.

Sorry folks, I have to pull out, funds won't stretch. I'm off up to Ullapool on Friday 20th for music festival and visit to Western Isles with Lisa. Thought I could maybe pull mtb trip off but just done my sums and its not doable :|

Ah well, knowing me I'd just crash and hurt myself due to fatigue anyway as Torridon was a tough trip for me.

Sorry Lads, enjoy yourselves !

Glad to hear Ewan :)
Most of the Macretro clan has a pile of stuff lying in a shed corner thats not being used, so generally someone will have whatever you need.
Velo, sorry to hear you wont be joining us, you'll be missed. Until next time.

Jamie

No worries Velo, can't believe we've been dumped for a music festival and the company of your good woman ;)

Keith - I've got a Vango 3-man something or other. I can bring that. Also, if it's just the two of us, then my turn to drive.

zigzag":20t3t24g said:
No worries Velo, can't believe we've been dumped for a music festival and the company of your good woman ;)

Whats the world coming to ;)

Jamie

Aye Velo - get a grip man! Or at least use an original excuse :oops:

(Iain remembers why he wasn't at Pitmedden, being in a muddy field in deepest Oxfordshire instead)

Mr Panda":1hdd2j6x said:
Aye Velo - get a grip man! Or at least use an original excuse :oops:

(Iain remembers why he wasn't at Pitmedden, being in a muddy field in deepest Oxfordshire instead)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So getting closer now!
Who is actually still coming to this?
Should be a good one.

Jamie

Back