Show Us Your Workstation!

Nice photo within a photo within a photo within a photo there The Ken :LOL:

Here's my Serf Station.. One monitor for Retrobike, the other for Retrobike ;)

Attachments

• RoonDesk.jpg
    RoonDesk.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,222
when im at home i have this work station :cool: :LOL: its not finish yet but it will be soon as im gonna start doing mail order hand built wheels :cool: :cool:

Pickle":34z7vvqu said:
No Retrobike sticker Dan? :?
they have pride of place on my bikes there the only stickers that go on my machines matey i dont like the stcker abuse look except on my tool board and jump bikes lol :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":14htv53g said:
Pickle":14htv53g said:
No Retrobike sticker Dan? :?
they have pride of place on my bikes there the only stickers that go on my machines matey i dont like the stcker abuse look except on my tool board and jump bikes lol :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

Agree with you there; pride of place :cool:

Well sometimes I look at monitor with a side view of a car park, other times i'm in the truck below

Attachments

• Copy of P5181386.JPG
    Copy of P5181386.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,123
royal%20oak%20hotel,%20settle.JPG

Basically I get a view of this place............the smokers what stand outside the pub watch the Huge tellys in our shop window........I'm thinking of charging them a fiver per hour to have use of a remote!!

this is my office

room.jpg

sorry for the bad quality of the picture and the mess,..came back today from a weeks holiday and a pile of work,..

the view

view.jpg

the view is over the Westerpark, real nice, and i life on the other side of the park,..5 minutes drive with the bike

MadCowKev":8m9zgt2w said:
Exbiker - lets see a cab shot.

Well seeing as my night shift turned into a day shift i managed to get a few shots of my view.

Started lastnight at 9pm collected a few pallets in Liverpool delivered them into Preston at 10pm, Then i had to sit there for 6 hours waiting for a load to go up to the North East so it was out with the laptop browse the net for a while watch a film then at 4am we're off 9 pallets of err stuff for Gateshead, 2hr's 40mins and i'm in Gateshead via the A59 and Harrogate quite pleased as i beat my lap record of 2hr's 50mins :cool:
Half an hour break whilst they unload me then its run back empty to Warrington, Decided to go a different way as it was nice and sunny so came off the A1 at Scotch Corner and went A66 and M6 Lovely fresh morning in the hills had me wishing i was pedalling instead of trucking

A66 Coming over the moors
DSC00290.jpg

M6 coming down through Cumbria
DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

Finished at 11.30am, 14.5hr shift and 511km's nice easy shift.

Best job ever!!!

Back