East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

yes loads of cyclists (several hundred I would say), but not so busy as to put you off going. All ages, men/women, road/recumbent/mountain bikes. Just people whizzing around the track at their own pace. Access and parking was no problem. There was a queue to get your wristband but only about 10 mins or so and there was a good vibe. Worth 80 miles round trip? Only you can decide that I guess.

Only negative was no shop, so bring your own water/food!!

Hi - yes indeed long time no see! John's doing a long road ride (84 miles!). Not sure if anyone else planning anything. I can't.

You ok - been up to much?

All in all not too bad

Not really been up to a great deal, difficult to find the time. :/

Couple of updates to the fleet though.

Nice set of Maverick SC32's for the FSR
14l7ecw.jpg

And I'm not sure if I've aired it on here yet, but also have the Prestige finished.
148luhd.jpg

Few more pics of the Prestige
http://tinypic.com/a/2ph00/3

You can't have all the peaks, that's being gready. I'm sure some if not a fraction of Sheffield claims a bit.

But pop here and the bigger pics for a guide. Not that it stops us popping to Pines or the Moors

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=235002

orange71":2vpgq14f said:
that's a hard one - probably Chesterfield/Worksop/Nottingham/Leicester/Burton going clockwise, plus we like to appropriate the Peaks for our own :D

But we're not proscriptive. If you want to ride with us wherever you are from you can.

Back