Fox Float RL - off a Jekyll, poss fits an LTS, STS - SOLD

Re: Fox Float RL - off a Jekyll, poss fits an LTS, STS - SOL

dirtydozen":ra6ve36s said:
I really cant see the issue here and why people have got their back up. Yeah the guy made 2 threads but jussa clearly called dibs well before anyone on either thread so whats the deal

Issue! I'll tell you what the issue is its NOT with Jussa or any other prospective buyer this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't post the same item in two different sections and blatantly ignoring the site guide lines.

In Johns defence he did post my interest on both threads within minutes of me PM'ing him, and subsequently I confirmed the purchase and paid, I'm sure he would have looked at the next person in the timeline of PM's if I hadnt had taken it. Posting on two different threads shouldnt be a problem, and many people do it!!

Jesus rob did someone have a pee up your leg or summat dude.
If i had summat that i could fit within both sections resonably then i would list it in both. Im sure the guv would do the same thing coz at the end of the day when your selling somwthing you wanna reach the widest range of prospective buyers and as everyone on here will prob know that most guys that use the pre 98 section dont go in post 98 so if he had posted in the later he would of lost his audience size.

But non of that even needs explaining really if you go of times in both section you would of been 5th in line rob, and if thats not good enough for you ans your still annoyed that you didnt get it because of the 2 adds then you were still third in the one you posted so still wouldnt havw gotten it.

IMO the guy has done everthing spot on, he has honered jussa dibbed and updated to make note of this. Yeah he didnt put sold on the 2nd thread but considering you had made it clear that he had made 2 thread anyone with sense would have looked for the other anyway and seen that it was sold

Back