SW Retro Ride - Sunday 7th July - Cardinham Woods, Bodmin

Re: SW Retro Ride - Sunday 7th July - Cardinham Woods, Bodmi

Looks like three of us then, type bump!

Not going to make this after all - current house move nightmares causing much disruption. Hope it goes well on Sunday & surely all this crap will be sorted in another month so I can make the next one. Divorce & redundancy were less stressful than this ridiculously protracted shambles.

Bummer, hope you get everything sorted soon.
T :)

The only photo I really got today....Bren, half way down Hell's Teeth on his mid 90's Cindercone fitted with discs and all sorts of carbon goodies :)

iqzg.jpg

It was bloody hot out there today, even under the shade of the trees. We put in a lap of the blue run taking in the red sections on the way. Good to meet Tom (ajantom) despite us letting him do another lap on his own while we retired to the café :LOL: I flew the flag for the fully rigid brigade on my Brodie although I have to say I wasn't the best ambassador for the breed as I wiped out fairly spectacularly, twice. It was 100% rider error on both occasions :oops: The bike performed flawlessly and was an absolute joy to ride. It was the first real test it's had and it passed with flying colours.

Bring on the next one, assuming Tom can put up with the (lack of) pace :D

Urgh! Dodgy beetroot face! :oops:
That was a seriously hot ride! Great though, thanks all!
My Strava times confirm my worst suspicions :facepalm: I really need to get out more :LOL:

I was too busy trying to keep my lungs inside my chest to take any pics, but my sister somehow managed to put this on Instagram before we even went home. :mrgreen:

D94E9C2C-804F-43F7-B252-00536C0FC712-134-00000001D5B44DE7.jpg

I like the way both the photo's with me in are post crashing :LOL:

:LOL: 'bout the only time she had chance to take pics was when you gave us catch-up time by crashing :facepalm:
My legs are still not right :|
How's yer shoulder?

Paracetamol and Ibuprofen - sorted til the morning!

Going to be sore then though I think.

Oops!
We've drunk about 3 pints of rehydration gunk with a BBQ , and now self medicating with a couple of bottles of wine ;)

Latest posts

Back