Klein Attitude Allmost NOS

What i can tell about the bike, is that it has no more than 30 km ridden. About the price, i have seen frame only sets being sold here for prices between 800gbp till 2500gbp. And sometimes they are old restored frames with shitloads of miles on them. This is a complete bike with XTR, Mavic rims, Titanium spokes and great Kozmik Lite tires. And not to be forgotten, a Footwork Custom seatpost. I agree on it to be an expensive bike, but i think it is worth the money. I know there are a lot of people who would pay it in a second for this bike. But everybody has a right to a opinion. I am not advertising it here, but just showing it here. Just spoke the guy and he might be tempted to sell it, but the Syncros cranks are not for sale with the bike.

Greetz Paul

Fair enough Paul, I was only stating my opinion. However after three years of tracking Klein prices and having sold quite a few myself I am pretty certain that nobody has ever paid close to half of this asking price for a McDonalds Attitude. Yes it's pretty much brand new, yes the parts are nice, but it's just not as desirable of a paintjob compared to the earlier 94/95 MC2s which still barely come close to that asking price. His asking price is in the Adroit territory and my gut feeling is it will stay with the seller for a while longer.

The simple fact that no one's bought it sums up the asking price. As uncommon they are there are still less wealthy collectors than there are bikes for them to buy.

The biggest reason that it is not sold yet, is because of the fact that it isn't a need to be sold. It might be sold, but it is not a must to be sold. He doesn't need the cash.

A Klein? Wrongly described and overpriced?

Careful, the retrobike mafia will be hounding you soon.

The main asset going for this bike is the ridged fork.
My opinion on the value is between £1300 - £1500.

This is taking in to account it's condition and nice components.

I purchased a mint one of these for £600.
That's with an MC3, Rockshox and mid range components.

I really like the colour, especially if the MC2 was painted to match.
However, as already mentioned, it's not a popular colour.

(P.S. I had another look at this and increased my opinion on the value based on rare size and ridged fork)

mkozaczek":3cykr6u6 said:
Fair enough Paul, I was only stating my opinion. However after three years of tracking Klein prices and having sold quite a few myself I am pretty certain that nobody has ever paid close to half of this asking price for a McDonalds Attitude. Yes it's pretty much brand new, yes the parts are nice, but it's just not as desirable of a paintjob compared to the earlier 94/95 MC2s which still barely come close to that asking price. His asking price is in the Adroit territory and my gut feeling is it will stay with the seller for a while longer.

I've always wondered but never looked into it......Aside from the less flamboyant paint scheme is there any real world physical difference between this and a 94 or 95 frame? I understand the company was under the wing of the grinning corporation at this point but aside from this is the tubing or manufacturing process any different? I was always under the impression it was exactly the same.

1994-1996 Attitude were the same bike.

Pulse, Pulse 2 and later Attitude Pro/Team or whatever were the same thing as well.

Back