Tingy, tangy citrus (first ride pics, page 3!)

Re: Tingy, tangy citrus

Last bits arrived yesterday!

First bit of XTR cabling going on

Getting closer!

Re: Tingy, tangy citrus

First shakedown ride today!
It's been finished for a few weeks now, but my dodgy ankle has stopped me riding for over a month, so today was it's first outing.
It felt strange to be riding something so 'racy' feeling, as the last bike I had with geometry like this was my Jamis Dragon (which I sold years ago).
It took a bit of getting used to, but we clicked after a few miles.
I loved the way the titanium gave that bit more flex than steel. It really seemed to smooth out a lot of the bumps at the rear.
Given how unfit I am, it also helped me out up some of the worst hills The Purbecks have to offer :D

It was great to get to ride it at last, and even better to be out riding at all.
First impressions are good, and the cows seemed smitten :D
Next stop, Mountain Mayhem this weekend!

Looks really good Mark, does the granny ring work :LOL:

Loving the pics, wild garlic is the best and always marks the start of summer for me :)

Look forward to seeing it at MM next week :cool:

Funnily enough James, the only snag I found was that the front mech rubbed a bit in the big ring.
You should know me enough to know I'm a stubborn git, so struggled up all the hills in middle ring :LOL:
Can't wait to be fit again :roll:

Looks sweet! And what a great day for a ride...one day I'll have to try some Ti myself is it coming to Mayhem? Would like to see it in the flesh...oh and what is it with you and the cows, they are like a trade mark of your pics! :LOL:

Back