Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Looks lovely :D

Northshore stuff aint my cup of tea, but I'd still happily ride the other trails there :cool:

Pickle":oqprazvm said:

Northshore stuff aint my cup of tea, but I'd still happily ride the other trails there :cool:

Pickle - Let us know when you're free one weekend and we'll show you around ;)

cchris2lou":2p9oggkp said:
Sounds good , maybe next meet should be there .

Chris - you're more than welcome anytime. All are welcome Thursday nights or weekends can be arranged.

I don't want to oversell Chicksands, its a great centre (needs some facilities, a cafe and toilet would be good) but IMO there's not enough to warrant a full scale meet as the XC riding is a little limited. The shorter loop is preety lame - all fast fireroads. The longer loop is quite technical especially if you include the DS course but how many times can you ride a 3.5 mile loop as a group? We do some 'off-piste' too but its still only an extra 0.5 mile.

If you enjoy Northshore, Dual Slalom, 4X or throwing yourself upside down over jumps then I guess you could make a day of it!

MadCowKev":3bthraym said:
Pickle":3bthraym said:

Pickle - Let us know when you're free one weekend and we'll show you around ;)

Will do, as its not a bad drive down to yours. Probably be after MM though.

Hey, I may have the LTS built up for it :D . She arrived at my office earlier (I nipped and put it in the car to rsist the temptation to open it up and start messing!!! :LOL: ).

Be nice to have a retro gathering and not get muddy!

MadCowKev":2e5i7pe8 said:
I don't want to oversell Chicksands, its a great centre (needs some facilities, a cafe and toilet would be good) but IMO there's not enough to warrant a full scale meet as the XC riding is a little limited. The shorter loop is preety lame - all fast fireroads. The longer loop is quite technical especially if you include the DS course but how many times can you ride a 3.5 mile loop as a group? We do some 'off-piste' too but its still only an extra 0.5 mile.

Smaller than Thetford then?

Latest posts

Back