FS: BAM arch 2004 Z1's and Schwinn frameset.

j3aay

Retro Guru
Evening, I have a couple bits for sale here.

SOLD THANKS:
2004 Marzocchi Z1 Wedge 2004 model. Last of the cool looking BAM arch. 130mm travel, external preload adjust and internal rebound adjust. They run perfect as they are with 7.5wt oil in them. Rebound is spot on at any point in te preload settings. 210mm steerer. Few tiny marks on them but overall very tidy, lowers have normal marks from use. No leaks or anything, they work lovely.

£55 posted
image-37_zpsfcd39981.jpg

image-37_zps8091d47c.jpg

image-37_zpsa6c58bb0.jpg

FRAME:

A cracking 2000 model Schwinn Rocket frame. A suspension design much ahead of its time it rides great. It is well used but in good general condition. I was being ridden until a few weeks ago.

The frame has a RS Delux coil shock and 800lb spring fitted to give 3.5'' travel. The shock rebounds nicely and the adjustment works.

The frame has marks/rubs but not cracks or dents. I will supply lots of pictures so you can make up your own mind.

The bearings are all ok except for the usual Concentric bottom bracket pivot bushes. You can buy the complete set of links from http://www.paulscycles.co.uk for £30. I personally would measure the bushes and get some online for pennies.

I fancy a hardtail now that's all.
Own a classic!

£55 posted
image-37_zps25712f73.jpg

Possibly open to offers, worth asking!

jaymclaren85@hotmail.co.uk

Back