Advice on attire please - leggings/tights/bikesters etc?

:? I'm mainly riding on the road at present as trying to get fit enough to do the MF justice. Hence my looking for something light and airy. Don't think I will have the same issues on trails as I don't tend to worry about stopping so much as when trying to beat my local road route times. Managing road rides of up to an hour and a half so far but they're getting easier so will up distance and therefore time soon. First time I had to step off today due to overheating.

Ahh, didn't read properly. It's a tricky one really isn't it? I suppose though, as you get fitter, you'll lose some weight and won't overheat so much. I think that youlstil need to spend some coins to get wrong and lightweight suits, like the others said, trisuits may be the option and if you look for 'old season'negative you'd have a good chance of a lower price.

How about these: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-vaeon-padded-waist-tights/

I have a similar pair that are not padded, I wear them over my bibs and 3/4 knicks in winter.

DHB stuff is pretty good, but read the reviews, as there have been some quality issues with a few of the products.

I am also a Ron Hill Trackster fan. That is what I was wearing on the scrapheap ride, over the top of my bib shorts.

There is only one correct answer - go flouro!

file.php

REKIBorter":2qihtka2 said:
There is only one correct answer - go flouro!

file.php

Some drunken teenagers started swearing and laughing at me on a ride yesterday regarding my fluorescent attire!!

Know-nothing tasteless idiots!!!

Beauty is in the eye........

Takes a lot of skill to balance on the bike on that that rail!

Ronhill Bikesters are good, quite thin polyester material, non tight but tailored to be longer at the back for when your tucked forward, no danger of builders bum. often have zipped ankles to ease getting on and off. Popular with the touring crowd and folk who dont give a stuff about fashion like me, which is their one weakness, they can be viewed as naff by some sections of our community but I say function over form.

Latest posts

Back