1995 Klein Adroit with Strata

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mkozaczek":10xs0q47 said:
It's a tad steep, but these routinely hit $3k for the fuselage so it's not like the guy is insane.

The guy is right on the button with the money for what it is. Last of the real adroits so they say very rare and indeed in good condition. The colour annoys me and i would get lynched if i gave it to jon to respray and then lynched again because i would spray it gator which is not correct for the period

hummmm thinking thinking thinking hummmm

thanks andy

I really wish I had kept up my Klein price tracking as diligently as I was back in 2010 and 2011 to see even the last fours years of data. It's an interesting phenomenon for sure. Models that we would not have considered buying for $400-500 back in 01 and 02 are now selling for $2-4k all day long. Makes sense as the older models get snatched up and come out of the market that the next ones in line take their place.

mkozaczek":e1tmxlj7 said:
It's a tad steep, but these routinely hit $3k for the fuselage so it's not like the guy is insane.

You're right about that ........ but the buyer would be imho ;)

Back