GT STS - And so it begins...

I like that. It looks fast just sitting there.

Are you going to leave it bare or chuck some decals on? When is it booked in for he first ride?

It certainly feels very 'zippy' to ride - the front end is quite low with the forks set at 100mm. I think I'll leave them set like that for now and give the bike a proper ride to see what its like.

I'm going out on it tomorrow morning along part of the Wales Coast Path. The weather is supposed to be nice so I might get some better photos :D

Looking superb mate and nothing like getting a fresh build sorted just in time for the weekend!

Enjoy!

Well, the weather was so nice this morning that I thought it would be rude not to go for a spin.

Sunshine, a gentle breeze and the Wales Coast Path right on my doorstep (that's the North Somerset coast in the background of a couple of the shots). Honestly, I don't know why we moved here..! ;)

IMAG0342_zps94b0f4c1.jpg

IMAG0343_zpsf95c356b.jpg

IMAG0344_zps069c425a.jpg

IMAG0345_zps1b8952cb.jpg

IMAG0346_zpse308a580.jpg

IMAG0347_zpsaa26eb84.jpg

IMAG0348_zps88f7c38d.jpg

IMAG0349_1_zpsc6bd5630.jpg

IMAG0350_zpsad5ce020.jpg

IMAG0351_zps0b073498.jpg

IMAG0352_zps3d7fc4fa.jpg

Sod the scenery, was the bike? :D

Looks nice.

Your weather looks a bit better than it is in the Peaks. My ride this morning started in glorious sunshine and ended in the mother of snow and hail storms. Mixed with wind...forty five degree hail in the face. Hmmm.

Mindmap3":3majhjnb said:
Sod the scenery, was the bike? :D

Looks nice.

Your weather looks a bit better than it is in the Peaks. My ride this morning started in glorious sunshine and ended in the mother of snow and hail storms. Mixed with wind...forty five degree hail in the face. Hmmm.

Haha, but with scenery like that you can't go for a ride and NOT take pictures!

The bike was ace, I'm really happy with it. The only issues were a loose headset (my own fault for not tightening it properly :oops: ) and the back wheel is off centre by a few mm. It's not causing any problems though so I can live with that :)

I'm surprised at how solid it feels, but at the same time how light it is! I think a lot of modern 5" travel bikes can only wish they were the same weight!

Back