The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided I am not going to do anything to mine!! Will spend hours trying to sort something that will be gone and never seen again after 8 miles ha,ha ;o)

daj":2r3znm0g said:
I decided I am not going to do anything to mine!! Will spend hours trying to sort something that will be gone and never seen again after 8 miles ha,ha ;o)

8 miles. Optimism :mrgreen:

daj":1kmd7pxm said:

Those were my thoughts, but I wanted at least some choice of gears, brakes that worked... in a manner of speaking, and after the noise I heard coming from the back wheel, I thought the possibility of a bearing seizure (to go along with my own) was a strong possibility.

I also pumped the tyres up and the cracks that are now visible (from space) are pretty impressive.

BTW, we MUST have some photo's, as I promised Max's previous owner I would send him a group shot.

Don't worry about it, if I see anyone looking a bit dodgy, I'll just run over their foot while pushing Max, that should break every bone in there and they will be too busy hopping about to follow us.

In the skip

Ready to rock

Looks better in photos than real life. It's a right rust bucket with an interesting riding position and strange shifting.

Attachments

• skip1.JPG
    skip1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 462
  • skip2.JPG
    skip2.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 462
  • bike1.JPG
    bike1.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 462
Status
Not open for further replies.