The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you two aren't trying to track down ancient 70's nobly tyres in size 20x 1 3/8 :facepalm:

Scrap that I've found a lovely pair of new Panaracer nobblies, in Yellow :shock: in the correct size and for £10 posted, bargain.

Got £5 left to fix a puncture and sort some replacement pedals

got mine ... One is scrap the other is actually not bad condition , Going to need some work with the WD40 to function though I think :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You could do some really extreme before and after pics with the two as the same one!

Got mine too.

I've just got back from Taunton, and after quickly adjust of the seat post, I have ridden mine up and down the road :twisted: albeit in the one working gear it has :facepalm:

The brakes will need some ....attention and I think I'll have to sort out cables for both the shifters, but other than that, and some more air in the tyres, we could possibly be good to slow... erm sorry GO!

Photo's to follow.

NeilM":938whj9r said:
spike3":938whj9r said:
and I get 3 gears

That's two more than me at the moment :shock:

Ah but mine is an automatic with personality, you press the little lever and wait, and then when it feels like maybe 5 seconds or maybe 2 minutes later it will change for you. :LOL:

The History Man":938whj9r said:
I do believe I have 24, but slightly missed the point methinks.

When it goes up hill, I have a bottom gear called running alongside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back