2013-04-20 - Cambusbarron and North 3rd Aftermath

I know, but I was out of time. The bit Keith and I went down was good as well, but track round back of houses back towards car was a bit boggy. Even looking at my garmin trace its difficult to tell which trail is which. Looked like that really fun section is called street fighter. My time through it was huge due to all our stops. Next time.

Looks like you guys had a good day. Need to go there sometime with my MTB instead of my climbing gear.
Want to ride that trail along top of crag.

I see that a couple of you had GPS, ZZ and clubby, so is there any chance of putting up a map of where you went, please?

Try this link John:

http://app.strava.com/activities/49722199

let me know if it doesn't work. The section that runs from left up to the right is great, plus the other section running SE then turning NE is the bit with all the north shore.

Aye, bottom track was boggy as hell, but it looks like there are other options if you go up the hill a bit.

BTW ZZ whits going oan in ma pic2? Impromptu boady poppin?

I was literally bowled over by the sheer skill of Macretro's finest. Couldnae stay on my feet.

Or maybe Clubby was going that fast that I got blown over by the following draft.

Actually, I was hoping my break-dancing routine would distract everyone and my mincing would go unnoticed.

Make it full screen (click on the square button with the arrows on it, top right). Also select satellite map, that let's you zoom in further than the 'terrain' option.

I can email you the GPX file too if you like, let me know.

zigzag":1pd5lk6i said:
Make it full screen (click on the square button with the arrows on it, top right). Also select satellite map, that let's you zoom in further than the 'terrain' option.

I can email you the GPX file too if you like, let me know.

It helps if I'm, cough, logged-in. :roll: Never used Strava so wasn't registered.
The wee square box is now available, so all OK.
I find that the satellite image/map is more useful than the terrain map. Terrain map never has enough detail.

Latest posts

Back