Not Rolf

I think both of davidsons accusers were around the 23/24 yr old mark when he was about 32yrs...don't exactly make it any bonnier but unlike others accused he will at least have an excuse according to the laws of nature.

Me pal who was abused when very young by his father told me 10yr ago that pedo's would graft themselves an edge in society in my lifetime...naturally i told him he was tripped out of his bollox. About 6 yrs later he passed me a newspaper with an article pen marked for reading, basically it was regarding the controversay caused by the head pancho copper who announced anyone who had 14 or less downloads of child sex abuse (that's seperate to children undressed) on thier computer would'nt be getting thier collar felt. The copper was on 5 live the next sunday and i listened with intrest especially given that the first two female caller-inners were spitting and snorting at him...the mic was passed to him and he said basically he was aware through his position of the number of people willing to view child sex abuse in this country and that figure was greater than the number of prisoners in the british penal system for all crimes combined and finished with 'what exactly do i do with those numbers'. Gaffs f*cked.

No no no NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

All i need now is someone to say that Santa is not real and that Mr T was a pacifist :cry:

widowmaker":3p6cprsn said:
No no no NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

All i need now is someone to say that Santa is not real and that Mr T was a pacifist :cry:

BETTER!! he's a born again christian!!

from Wiki

"Mr. T is a born-again Christian.[44]
In 1987, he angered the residents of a Chicago suburb, Lake Forest, by cutting down more than a hundred oak trees on his estate. The incident is now referred to as The Lake Forest Chain Saw Massacre.[45]
He gave up virtually all his gold, one of his identifying marks, after helping with the cleanup after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He said, "As a Christian, when I saw other people lose their lives and lose their land and property...I felt that it would be a sin before God for me to continue wearing my gold. I felt it would be insensitive and disrespectful to the people who lost everything, so I stopped wearing my gold."[46]"

Well if the inference is that by doing children's TV you get to spend a lot of time with children - why the hell did he do Animal hospital... :shock:

Arthur C. Clarke? Homosexual at a time when it was illegal and suffering from the results of polio so not able to do much anyway. Not sure why he comes into this. I remember the Sun story very well and would like to think that there wasnt anything in it.

As to Rolfy, please, let it also be untrue otherwise thats it.

Back