epiphone les paul gibson

i like shiny things...i did buy with the intention of moving both on to help towards the car purchase ...i wouldnt mind keeping her tho...she is pretty.

The Epi Les Pauls are two a penny, depends on what you paid whether you will make anything but you can pick one up anytime so go ahead and put the money towards your car meanwhile. It makes more sense to learn the bass anyway, everyone and their cat plays guitar.

Nice guitars Gibble!

I've got an Epiphone Les Paul Studio, paid £85 for it on ebay, although they quite often fetch £150. Yours looks like a Standard which would normally go for at least £150 depending on condition... Have a look on the headstock for the serial number, the first four numbers should tell you the month and year of production...

Not sure on the bass....

IMPORTANT BIT!!! If you want to learn guitar quickly, quietly and have fun - GET ROCKSMITH!!! It's flipping awesome - supports electric guitar and bass too. I can't recommend it highly enough - think Guitar Hero but with a real guitar - play along with songs as well as proper tutorials. The skill level goes up or down as you play so you don't get frustrated.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i was going to put the les paul on here but ive just been stuffing my mush with a ten part variety bucket with hot wings and fillets...

That bass looks like it's out of the Matsumoko factory in Japan, same as Westone, Aria etc of the same vintage. Is it marked anywhere as "Made in Japan"?
I rather like it, typical neck-through of the mid seventies.

*Edit* I've just looked at the link - Matsumoko it is then. Glad I haven't lost my bass spotting skills ;)

Andy R":1kj6tv3i said:
That bass looks like it's out of the Matsumoko factory in Japan, same as Westone, Aria etc of the same vintage. Is it marked anywhere as "Made in Japan"?
I rather like it, typical neck-through of the mid seventies.

*Edit* I've just looked at the link - Matsumoko it is then. Glad I haven't lost my bass spotting skills ;)

i had a look but couldnt find anything anywhere...it does have an older feel to it tho..

Back