Gone

drystonepaul":2sust62a said:
This reminds me. I must finish polishing your frame and get it back to you Rick. :oops:

Crack on Paul :LOL:

Dont blame you, its a terrible job. Hence why i gave up and almost got it powder coated!

Looking forward to these new wheel rolling up, might give me some further inspiration. Been ages since i rode it.

Re: 1997 GT Zaskar

Proof I still have it!
62052D5A-F733-4767-8F94-68B9BB2FAC4E-3554-000001283AADFD62.jpg

Just waiting on the pads and I want to rebuild the wheels I have for it as I screwed up the lacing of them on my first attempt and dont have the valve on the front aligned with the natural spoke gap. Going to sticker it up shortly to get it looking something like.

I am also thinking about replacing the bombers with some Judy SL's I have in the garage.

nice rick,
wonder where you got the idea for the disk drive :D
and i would agree on the judy forks think they will suit it better,or some pace rc35/36 as the carbon look may work with the black on the disk drive?

very nice though!

mtbdave":245ukdy1 said:
nice rick,
wonder where you got the idea for the disk drive :D
and i would agree on the judy forks think they will suit it better,or some pace rc35/36 as the carbon look may work with the black on the disk drive?

very nice though!

Ha ha, the disk drive was the only wheel I had knocking around with the same tyre on as the front wheel so I figured I might as well dust it off. Its back in its wheel bag now tucked safely away.

Need to find some decent condition 1997 Judys I guess as all the ones in the garage are 1995 era.

Back