Honc 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
mass199":a2q6yspm said:
daj":a2q6yspm said:
Work mate is looking for an entry if one becomes spare? :D

A mate of mine is thinking of selling his entry, if he does you, can have 1st refusal Dave.

Keep us posted mark that would be ace!!

Forecast not looking great with rain most of next week , Route is available from Monday will recce parts of the route during the week for conditions

daj":eyl6wige said:
Forecast not looking great with rain most of next week , Route is available from Monday will recce parts of the route during the week for conditions

Let me know when you do go Dave, I'm working in Tewkesbury so only a few miles away!

Not sure which route. Always done the 100K, might do the 50 just to get it done with.

Shame on the weather, starting to dry out round here, could just be the permafrost though.

Going to ride my crosser I reckon.

John":1bsb0yf8 said:
Not sure which route. Always done the 100K, might do the 50 just to get it done with.

Shame on the weather, starting to dry out round here, could just be the permafrost though.

Going to ride my crosser I reckon.

How long roughly was the hundred taking John?

Just did 80km on previous HONC routes on the crosser, double edge sword the ground is bone dry but with that pretty brutal in sections :LOL:

I would estimate around 6 hours James I just averaged 11mph but that was with loads of closed gates and no cake stop and baking in winter gear in sunshine with only 500mil bottle :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back