Is it men or is it Dom

Re: Is it men or is is Dom

widowmaker":2fxpy2hn said:
I have never been a Woman, only a Man so i cant comment :D

Well you know when your trying to get a really hard sideways poo out of your butt well child birth is like that only ten times worse, although I don't know about the passing bit as when I had suffered the ultimate poo I ended up having a c'section :D

Alison

Isaac_AG":2groxf02 said:
widowmaker":2groxf02 said:
Maybe he isnt shaking it enough :LOL:

I thought that more than two shakes was a wank :D

Just saying :D

Alison

If he is doing that on the stairs that is a whole other problem.

Edited for family friendliness.

The only thing to do is go get a check up, speculation is really not going to help.

Apparently dribbling can be a sign of prostate 'issues'. Not wishing to start a panic or anything :|

Also, I can promise you that maleness is at least 200 times easier than being a woman. My wife would totally agree as well.

Isaac_AG":j2i7mz81 said:
As a woman this does not happen Dom says his urethra goes over his shoulder and down his leg before it gets to the end :D

Alison

Stick around Alison it will :LOL:
When you laughing or have a few consecutive sneezes ;)

PMSL isn't a myth.

highlandsflyer":iuw1uij2 said:
Indicates a check up.
This.

Not necessarily anything sinister, but certainly reason to speak to a GP.

Male urethra is long and has two sphincters (valves of muscle that constrict the urethra) unlike the one of the female urethra to control urine release so failure to shut off the flow should at least be checked by a GP. The male urethra passes through the prostrate gland which if it is swollen for some reason can impede normal flow.
Not uncommon problem for men as they get older.

Not because I like having my poo ring or nut sack played with but since 45 years of age I have insisted on a testicular and prostate check yearly

I've have my car checked every year without thinking of it so have the vital bits checked makes sense

have him pop along to the docs..worth it if nothing else just to say everythings okay

Last prostate check was going well until I realised the cheeky git had both hands on my sholders. :shock:

Back