driving me mental - SS content

Hi Max +1 for robbing the plastic spacers from old cassettes ;) you just have to cut of the small sticky up bits that locate them to the rings, i have just done this on my old raleigh (now ss) that im useing as a run around while im working in Birmingham :)
Mick :)

someone mentioned to me that the spacers for the new hollowtec BB are the same size. I've not tried it myself though

So i stopped off at twain's place of work a couple of evenings ago and picked up the spacers. rear cog fitted and chain duly wrapped around.

much obliged dude, very happy to have the kona working again

BobCatMax":1ska0dxj said:
So i stopped off at twain's place of work a couple of evenings ago and picked up the spacers. rear cog fitted and chain duly wrapped around.

So are you going to be Honc'ing on it :cool:

not sure about that J, maybe. I have my Avalanche that i haven't used in anger for a very long time hovering above a pile of upgrades, so i'd like to get out on that. plus that has gears, which my knees will like.

BobCatMax":12epklwc said:
not sure about that J, maybe. I have my Avalanche that i haven't used in anger for a very long time hovering above a pile of upgrades, so i'd like to get out on that. plus that has gears, which my knees will like.

:LOL:

BobCatMax":1s6jwyvo said:

no worries BCM :) happy to oblige! and thanks for the lift home!

Continuing with the tight wad theme I found this in the cave today, it's WIP as I didn't need it in the end, Sheldon would be so proud. :(

Back