Told off... twice!

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Just had a go at the cat for bringing a bird in and killing it on the settee, then on closer inspection found out she's pulled the stuffing out of a cushion! I've just chased her around the garden shouting you bitch, while getting odd looks from the dustbin man.

al.

ps merry chrimbo, it's nearly easter!! :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-cool: :xmas-wink:

al":2rt39lmu said:
Just had a go at the cat for bringing a bird in and killing it on the settee, then on closer inspection found out she's pulled the stuffing out of a cushion! I've just chased her around the garden shouting you bitch, while getting odd looks from the dustbin man.

al.

I don't have a cat or dog to pull out the stuffing from my cushion............I have a bloomin 10 year old child Grrr!! feathers everywhere, she even stuffed them into her brother's socks :facepalm:

Alison

Isaac_AG":22j17n8h said:
al":22j17n8h said:

al.

I don't have a cat or dog to pull out the stuffing from my cushion............I have a bloomin 10 year old child Grrr!! feathers everywhere, she even stuffed them into her brother's socks :facepalm:

Alison

There must be a chimney sweep or a rag n bone man you can leave her with?

al.

I'd have suggested Burt from MaryPoppins, but he's always pissed!!

al. ;)

Back