ebay seller doing some truly dreadfull pantographing

argonsixar":acj3a5hg said:
Last time I looked, I had no discernible artistic talent, graphic design or aesthetic sense of style. I should have a go at doing this then. :D
You just need a dremel, that's it!

predki":3srtkdey said:
argonsixar":3srtkdey said:
Last time I looked, I had no discernible artistic talent, graphic design or aesthetic sense of style. I should have a go at doing this then. :D

Surely you'd get better results than this if you did your drillium with a shotgun?

agentorange":1r98qv4x said:
predki":1r98qv4x said:
argonsixar":1r98qv4x said:

Surely you'd get better results than this if you did your drillium with a shotgun?
:LOL:

Its the same seller, couldn't really have been multiple mutilators (see what I did there!) I try and avoid america due to the shipping and high prices, there really are some suckers out there, just drives up prices and they appear to pay good money for anything. Still the campag stem takes the biscuit!

predki":1omgqmzl said:
:shock: Disaster....
This one is £94 atm: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campagnolo-3t ... 5aedd7de2c
Look how's the front of the clamp engraved... he didn't even bother to polish off old 3t logo.. :facepalm:
How people can bid on this piece of sh*t? How someone could fit it on his bike? Amazing.

Feck that is awful, and he had 4 bids at that level ... unbelievable.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Even though it has been said, I can't get over the people who are paying for this stuff and leaving positive feedback - has the whole world gone mad? or blind?

Back