Is the spirit of Karma dead?

LOL. Be greatful someone has taken your stuff, that a) you don't want & b) can't bear to through it away as you know there's use left in it.

Poor form selling it on IMHO. Someone got excited about some bits I karma'd, and admitted afterwards they thought it was worth money and would have given me a bit of dosh. Needless to say it wasn't worth Jack.

I had a set of ESP xrays not long ago and bought a mech to go with them planning to put them on a build. But sold them on at cost of mech and postage. Didn't charge any extra for shifters. But only cos the build went out of the window due to time and funding constraints. Wouldn't want to make a profit from things on here and I hope people I buy from are the same. STW is there for that.

I'd be a little disappointed to be honest, but then you didn't want any money for the item and were happy to karma it away, so no real reason to be too miffed about it really.

Good karma will come your way at some point, and the karma-theif gets an uncomfortable infestation in his nether regions :twisted:

Latest posts

Back