18 inch 1997 kona king kahuna

its_kirby":3hevfj6x said:
ernie":3hevfj6x said:
:oops: :oops: it was me :oops: :oops: ... believe it or not my top end was 877.99........

:twisted: i want to see snapshot evidence :twisted: :twisted: :LOL: only kidding, good god you have some collection of the big K brand now fella??!! there is some kid round my way on a beat up '94 HOT which i keep meaning to get hold of see if i can get the kona bug again, i still search them now and again, might build one up before the summer comes round :)
you have any plans for the KK then bud?

Craig... i lied it was 89 pence :LOL: :LOL:..closer than gnats b8ll8ck :LOL:

:cool: Build wise i will use XTR from my 99 Explosif :cool:

Ernie ;) ;)

Attachments

• kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 497
Cool glad its coming to the forum! Looking forward to the build :)

If you need to shift on a Hot to make a bit of space you know where I am Mark ;)

konaman1":2ug3g305 said:
Cool glad its coming to the forum! Looking forward to the build :)

If you need to shift on a Hot to make a bit of space you know where I am Mark ;)

All noted Matt..any luck with your searches?

Ernie ;)

:cool:

No new Kona's but have a '96 Voodoo Bizango frame winging its way to me, Joe Murray designed and made by Altitude from Tange Ultimate Superlight mtb, needs a respray and decals though but should be pretty sweet when finished :)

konaman1":2l3srr5h said:
:cool:

No new Kona's but have a '96 Voodoo Bizango frame winging its way to me, Joe Murray designed and made by Altitude from Tange Ultimate Superlight mtb, needs a respray and decals though but should be pretty sweet when finished :)

Ideal mate... Look forward to the pics :cool:

Ernie ;)

Agreed no abuse mate.. I will cross my fingers that's it as good as I am sure you hope it is. It looked lovely. My only 2 conundrums with my 98 is to whether or not to replace the damaged stickers.. It's weird having a non lacquered frame to have the dilemma without the need for a respray ;)

I am also undecided on sticking with a p2 but also have a marz 03 marathon on its way which is gun metal which should look great. Look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it.

dablk":w415xx3e said:
Agreed no abuse mate.. I will cross my fingers that's it as good as I am sure you hope it is. It looked lovely. My only 2 conundrums with my 98 is to whether or not to replace the damaged stickers.. It's weird having a non lacquered frame to have the dilemma without the need for a respray ;)

I am also undecided on sticking with a p2 but also have a marz 03 marathon on its way which is gun metal which should look great. Look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it.

Cheers dablk...i do like P2's ..i
Have already messaged gil m re decals.. Lets see how it goes

Cheers bud

Ernie :cool:

Back