A Laugh at the Future UK; Or A Possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this ?

There's two fish in a tank, and one says ''How do you drive this thing?''            

And this ?

Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners.        

Or this

I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

See the difference between yours ? 

I like a laugh as much as the next miserable bastard but yours was just Jim Davidsonesque shite.

just another example of what people are talking about in every pub, canteen, club etc.
read between the lines........hell, you can't even use humour as the pc police will hammer you down!
you right wing biggot!!!........oh, you're not a right wing biggot....just saying on a public forum what every one is thinking.....discuss! ;)

I'll be dead by 2040 so don't give a rats turd what happens after :mrgreen:

zetecmk2":3mr42tth said:
just another example of what people are talking about in every pub, canteen, club etc.
read between the lines........hell, you can't even use humour as the pc police will hammer you down!
you right wing biggot!!!........oh, you're not a right wing biggot....just saying on a public forum what every one is thinking.....discuss! ;)

Ok I'll bite, here are a few points and questions to consider

Why is it that humour is used as a weapon when it can be used to bring people closer, shouldn't a good joke have international appeal and get everyone laughing ?

The humour used in the op is a snide cowardly way to say what you think with put having the balls to stand up and say, 'there are too many immigrants' or 'I don't like a black guy being president' etc.

Why is it that a lot of racial sterotype joke assume that 'niggers are stupid' or that ''paki's smell' is it to imply that whites are superior as was claimed and still is by certain groups ? Thinking about it I honestly can't think of a single white guy joke, mybe someone could tell one.

Why should racial intolerance be a premise of the right wing only ? Plenty of left wing govenments have a good record of persecuting different racial groups too.

Thing is every time I come back to see my mates or family I hear '******* polish or ******* whatever, coming over here and taking our jobs'. Just remeber this, it was the greed, arrogance and lack pride of the british public and companies that caused the current wave of immigration.

I know quite a few people who have been on the dole for a long time because, 'I'm not cleaning bogs for a living' or £8 an hour ? Piss off I ain't working for that.

The building trades ended charging disproportionate amounts for the work, when a buch of blokes turned up and said 'we'll work for half what these guys do' all the big contractors jumped at it, a way to halve your labour bill and make even more money because you're charging your client the old rate.
I knew plumbers and sparks that were charging £70 an hour, I don't care what anyone says that is taking the piss. What is wrong for a resonable wage and being happy in your work, why go for as much as you can possibly screw out of the client ? I saw people coming out of college and only being in the trade because 'I'm gonna be paid shitloads mate' never choose a career on the strength of how much it pays, you'll be unhappy at work.

Look at the NHS, how many nurses of non british origin ? Because, instead of being a respected and well paid job as it should be, it's called a 'calling' or 'vocation' words which allow people to be paid a pittance and treated like shit.

I've worked on more building sites than you can shake a stick at, my old man was a builder, my grandfather and uncles were carpenters, from the age of 11 instead of having time off on school holidays I had to work for my dad making tea, sweeping up etc, by the age of 14 I could fit a kitchen. I saw the total decline of the english manual trades. We used to work like dogs and english tradesmen were in demand and respected worldwide. The whole 'loadsamoney' era and making as fast a buck as possible and screw everyone else killed it, you could also say that 'easy outs' like battery drills and portable mitre saws played their part too.

Pride: Whatever you think about the french at least they are proud of their country for better or worse. When the people came to france looking for work the french response was, 'you are more than welcome to stay, open a business and contribute to the economy we have no problem with that but we're very sorry we don't want to pay you half, we'd rather employ a frenchman thanks'.

Discuss

I think we'll head this one off at the pass. Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back