custom ti chain rings 94BCD 40T 58BCD 27T 88BCD 27T

Conrads

Retro Guru
Yip custom made ti chain rings the ultimate weight saving water jet cut from ti plate and hand finsihed by Mattias at experimental prototype.

Very rare as all his rings were made to order, and he longer makes them.

:)

Attachments

• IMG_0602 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0602 (Small).JPG
    71 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0603 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0603 (Small).JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0604 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0604 (Small).JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 599
balls!! in that case i will stop waiting for him to reply to my email about buying some off him!!! in fact i have just been back to his site and it seems like he is still making stuff? i hope so as fat chance of ever getting my ti` ring from homebrewed. it was a year to the day last week. thief!!

with ti` you can make the ring with less framework/body than an alli` one as its stronger but about the same in weight. the best thing about ti` rings is the life span compared to alli.
i am always surprised and annoyed that there are not more ti` rings being made. i know its harder to machine than alli but surely the higher price they would sell for would cover that.

They are thinner than alloy, made from 2mm ti plate. Being so thin I had to go to SS chain ring bolts to get them secure.

Very hard wearing, a lit bit slower to shift without the usual ramps & pins but till pretty good. :)

Also they were a very reasonable price. :)

Back