Chilli rant......

Chill ya beens! try any form of chilli n have a glass of milk or yougurt to hand really just try anything chilli with these to hand It can be handled and enjoyed hot to mild in seconds just dont punch above your known weight and you will enjoy what you eat, as your sposed to ;)

We eat chillis, 1000'snds luve em Billiions dont dont abuse em n u wont get burnt :D Enjoy.

My problem with chillies is I like my food a bit spicy but when you have an 8, 10 and 12 year old you can't put half the chillies you'd like to put in, I'm alright as far as my 19 year old is concerned though.

Alison

Stupid thing is i like chilli taste, but it brings me out in a massive itchy rash...........so i have no choice but to avoid, some times i would sit at home with sweet chilli sauce on a kebab and just suffer for 3 hours.......but as i said that is stupid ;)

swannymere":1g2ek0l8 said:
sylus":1g2ek0l8 said:
swannymere":1g2ek0l8 said:
I'm not sure i can trust anyone who doesn't like chillies. :?

Agreed..I've always liked their music

Wooah, The Chili's have been crap since under the bridge. Not as shite as green day though. :cool:

They should have stuck to the heroin, it always seems to write the best tunes!
At least RHCP have stuck vaguely to their roots, so many big bands have gone all stadium rock bollocks - I used to love Foo Fighters, the first two albums are great, now it's all MOR..............

ajm":311iyd1f said:
Shopping at Lidl by any chance? The tinned tomato lottery...

Could be worse, could be Tesco beefburgers - apparently they're a real gamble (although William Hill are offering attractive odds on them)! ;)

David

David B":17u7up87 said:
ajm":17u7up87 said:
Shopping at Lidl by any chance? The tinned tomato lottery...

Could we worse, could be Tesco beefburgers - apparently they're a real gamble (although William Hill are offering attractive odds on them)! ;)

David

I've heard they give you the trots :D

Alison

Back