1990/91 Bottechia SLX

LDP":xdo3jc7n said:
I wouldn't loose any sleep over Deltas, I think the Chorus ones on it look :cool: great bike.

Agree with that, brilliant design the Chorus caliper (I have Deltas on one bike Chorus on the other and prefer the Chorus)

Hi all,
I've recently snapped the end off my chromed Bottecchia forks, Im ok thankfully as it happened at low speed, the week before Id flown over the cattle grid at the bottom of Winnats Pass at close to 50mph! Does anyone have a pair of chromed Bottecchia forks for sale? Need to be in good condition with ideally the "B" stamped onto the crown.
Cheers Darren

Re:

An update since no bike is ever truly finished. I got an original pair of Bottecchia chromed forks from Italy in May and got those fitted its rides great. I've just parted with a bit of money for some c record deltas in excellent condition so I'll put up the new pictures once it's done. so nearly just like the catalogue picture at the start of this thread, but I'm preferring the 1R stem to the ugly one in the catalogue so that won't ever change.

Re:

Beautiful bike. I am actually looking for vintage Time Equipe Shoes in Size 42 or 43. I have pedals and cleats already. If you have this to sell, let me know. Otherwise, if you have a connection, I would appreciate bridging a contact.

Thank you

Jon from Victoria, BC, Canada

Latest posts

Back