Retrobike Rider
PoTY Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sold
Alloy bottle cages. I have 2 of these.
£2 each
Rock Shox jett's in red. These aren't going up and down at the moment. I expect a rebuild would sort them out. 160mm steerer 1" 1/8
£5
Exage trail m350 bearings feel rough.
£1
Shimano Deore xt m739 wheel skewers. In good condition £10
RST Hi5 triple clamp forks. £30
Shimano deore lx with toe clips. One toeclip has a crack in it. Bearings feel good but i'd want to put new grease in them if it were me.
£12
Tranz x handle bars and brace in gold. Some fading and marks. Although a lot of it is covered by the brace clamps levers and grips.
£5
SR PFF Cranks Square tapers 175mm length arms. Steel rings. Quite well used but would be good for a pub or hack bike. Threads all good
£4
Shimano STX RC BR-MC40 V-brake set. Some marks from use. Good working order. Come with the bolts and noodles. Fitted with Fibrax yellow pads with decent amount of life left.
£15
Shimano STX RC BL-MC40 V-brake levers. Pretty scuffed up and the adjuster is wrong on one of them. Were working fine on the bike.
£3
Shimano STX SL-MC37 Shifters 21 (7x3) speed. The bottom cover is a little damaged on one. Some small scuffs. Both working well otherwise.
£3
Shimano STX - RC rear mech MC-38. Some scrapes and paint peel on the rear plate. But overall in good used condition.
£6

Back